Where efficiency and comfort come together
Innovative future workplace delivers efficiency, comfort and a reduced environmental footprint.
UBS Singapore new office location at 9 Penang Road brings together its Singapore-based businesses under one roof. Celebrating 50 years in Singapore, it accommodates 3,000 employees+ previously located at One Raffles Quay, Suntec City and the Command House.
JLL was tasked with delivering innovative future workplace concepts and customized health and well-being facilities at the 381,000 sq. ft, eight floor building, sited against the lush backdrop of Fort Canning Park, and neighbouring heritage and civic districts.
UBS’s commitment to reimagine the power of people and capital to create a more sustainable world is reflected in the firm’s office. The space exemplifies UBS’ drive to integrate modern sustainable building design to support efficiency, comfort and a reduced environmental footprint.
- 90% of desk space with unobstructed views and natural light
- 91% of construction waste diverted from landfill
- 42% reduction in lighting costs
- 33% improvement in energy efficiency
- Certified LEED Platinum within 3 months of completion